Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Another day....

.....another clean mouth! My brother Brent drove 3 hours just to let me clean his teeth! How great is my family! They love me so much, and I them!

…..another dream about Rob Thomas. Ok, so I am just kidding. I am really not obsessed with the great songwriter, but I love his new cd!

.....another year older. Yup, I had a birthday. It was a wonderful day. Not only do I have super great family members who called and I am so thankful; but also I have great friends. I have twin friends who indulge my Dear Frankie fetish and saw the movie for the second time. They are a dear pair! I have a new friend who bought me ice cream (even if his cone eating skills need honing); an old friend who bought me the very thing I wanted most but have not purchased!! A friend who gave me cheesecake, and one who gave me ‘beer of the root’, one who baked me cookies, one who sent a e-card, a mom who sent a card and a ‘Greasy Bear’ frame, a brother who bought me lunch, a boss who bought me lunch AND a donut! Some of you are thinking what a lucky girl; and you would be right!

….another reason it is GREAT to be me is that summer is almost here and that means only two more semesters until graduation!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

First of all Miss Mary, tell me when it's your birthday!! I feel like a jerk for not doing anything for your big day.

I am waiting for the wonderful night when I dream of Gerard. When "Phantom" comes out, I will be watching it non-stop, so maybe that will help my nocturnal fantasizing.