Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Who ever thought a Tuesday would be so great?

Let me remind you of the greatly anticipated solo album release by MR. ROB THOMAS! I cannot wait until I am out of classes so I can get to a store and purchase the disc of joy! Rob was on Leno last night and I must say he did a great job. Seeing him made me want to go to his concert tomorrow in Las Vegas even more that I already did. Sadly, I do not have a sugar daddy who would pay for my plane and concert ticket (applications are still being taken;). I am sure it is going to be a great show. Luckily, Rob will be on Leno again tonight!!! How great is my life?? Pretty great--minus all the class 2 cancellations I have had at the dental clinic. I swear I am going to get my 10 quads done during the last 3 sessions of the semester or I think I will be given a spot in the class of 2007!

Back to what is really important...Rob and Gerard! If you have not seen Dear Frankie I highly recommend it! It is a great film and worth your patronage! I will be seeing it again and probably a couple more times after that!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I saw the Target commercial for Rob's new CD and it looked pretty good. Even though I am not a fan of MB20 or Rob, I do respect him because I can see that he is very talented. I am glad that there are still musical artists who can write their own lyrics and play their own instruments.

Go to IMDB.com and search "Dear Frankie" Scroll to the bottom where the message boards are and read the one that says "Spoiler: How did he figure it out?" There are some great thoughts by other fans and Melissa and I want to see it again to watch the clues we missed out on. You have to come with us!