Friday, April 01, 2005

My Top 10

The school year is almost over! I am new to the world of dental hygiene, so needless to say I have learned tons on new things this year. I compiled a top ten list reflecting what I have learned....enjoy!

10. A FURCA is not a plant.
9. The Liger IS the best animal
8. Slide projectors can knock out your professor
7. Holes in asphalt resemble FENESTRATIONS
6. The Class of '05 taught me a greater appreciation for Gerard and
George W.
5. DXTTR bites-literally!
4. You can stuff cotton rolls into your nose, cover it with a mask and
no one knows you have a runny nose!
3. What do Hygienists, Proctologists, and Aliens have in common?
PROBING
2. A soda cracker IS NOT a pregnant woman's best friend
1. SADHA & ADHA memberships are essential to preserving our future
careers!

4 comments:

Maria said...

That was too funny! I love your blog. You're so creative; I never would have coorelated potholes and fenestrations. Keep up the good work in school. You're going to be a great hygienist!

Melissa said...

I LOVE YOU!!! This top ten is hilarious! Have you ever thought of doing stand up? You should share this with the class. As I'm typing this, I just blew a huge bubble with my gum, and now it's all over my lips and hair. Way to go melissa. Don't rock to hard in cedar city this weekend. As Frannie would say, TTFN!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Funny stuff! I always thought that people were too hard on good ole dex. He is just there to do his job and then people got to be putting devil horns on his head and laugh at him. RUDE. My anatomy teacher would not be happy about that. He told us that these people donated their bodies for learning purposes and if he ever heard us so anything demeaning he would kick us out. NO JOKE. He was known for doing it in the past.
Anyway, back to your comment, he does bite HARD! My finger suffered from his jaw strength many times.
Have fun in your second year! It goes by quickly!!