Monday, October 24, 2005

8 Days 'til Rob!!

I cannot believe it is only 8 days until I am in the same room as Rob Thomas!!! I am pretty sure I will not be sleeping anytime soon! It is like I am a kid and it is Christmas Eve for the next 8 nights! The only downer is that I am truly a looser. I have not found a male personage who is willing to take my second ticket and sit with me while I drool and swoon over another man. I just don't understand, who would want to miss out on that?

Guess what? I might have found my board patient! I was studying my local anesthesia in the classroom today, when Prof Gall and McConaughy came in and said that Midtown dental had a great potential pt. I went in and took a look. I am going to take him for my mockboard this Thursday, at this time I will get a more indepth knowledge of his oral health, I mean I saw his bitewings...wings of calculus! How exciting!! I am all sorts of excited about life even though I cannot get a date, and my sealant for smiles day is cancelled (I hope I get all my community service completed), I did get my first set of bleaching trays today (Thanks Korbin), and I got my costume for Halloween!

2 comments:

Jo's Crazy Adventures said...

im semilost in your dental language. but do tell what you are being for halloween. im going to be a chicken of course. i am so excited for you to go to rob!!!! who are you going to take? if you have 8 days, well, 5 now i think... that means i have 8 days till my concert!!!!! i love music!!!! loves!

Mary Ann said...

I am going to be a leprechaun! I went to DI and found a green jacket and pants-not matching but dont care-I bought some green and gold knee highs and a green derby hat. I have a pot of gold I filled with gold candy (rolos, werthers, resses pb cups etc) I am pretty sure I am going to look like a dork but it should be fun. Have a great one being a chicken!!