Thursday, October 27, 2005

To quote my little sis...I love music!

I am all sorts of excited!! It is amazing how a song can do that to me. Anyway I was just surfing Thursday's primetime and Smallville was just ending, so of course I pause because Tom Welling is so hot. The closing credit song was a Breaking Benjamin song "Forget it" It is my FAV Breaking Benjamin song! I love it so much! I am so glad that they are getting more publicity! They are an amazing band. I am definitely a fan.

This reminds me of yesterday in radiology lab I was the TA and a song came on and I swear the singer was Scott Stapp (lead singer of what used to be Creed)! I asked the girls in the lab and they concurred! It was him. So naturally I was perplexed. Had Creed gotten back together, was Alter Bridge no more? Such questions could keep a girl up at night. Luckily we live in the age of internet access. After a couple of clicks I found out that Alter Bridge is still alive and Scott Stapp has released a solo album! Way to go! I am so glad. Now I have Alter Bridge AND Scott Stapp! I am going to have to put this cd on my list of ones to purchase when I get some extra cash--yeah, like that is ever going to happen--Luckily I have until November 22 to save up my money (that is the release date of the solo album--and my sis's big two O bday)!!!

I am so glad Breaking Benjamin, Scott Stapp, Alter Bridge, Fallout Boy, and of course ROB share their talents with me!! I know there are so many more bands I love and are not mentioning....Who is your fav?

1 comment:

Maria said...

You're so funny! I think Tom Welling is so freaking hot too!