Sunday, October 02, 2005

'I need to get a dime bag from my guy'

I work for a chain pharmacy. This school year I decided to float (I work at various stores depending on who needs help). I love it. I get to make my own schedule--if only I could learn to say no. Anyway one of my friends from Cedar City lives in Taylorsville now and I have been crashing with her so I do not have to travel so far when I work at a store not in Ogden. So the point is...I have been thinking about her and her choice of marrying her man or not. Last night I was driving home listening to a mixed cd from 2004 (thanks again Harry). Eve 6's 'At Least We're Dreaming' came on. I had forgotten how much I love that song. Some of the lyrics really speak to me-such as'I don't even know what I am looking for waiting for someone to come along and find me'. This almost makes me depressed. I really do not think he is ever going to find me. Luckily the song goes on and says, 'at least im breathing at least im alive as long as im dreamin everythings gonna be alright.' Then to end up the song I hear 'im alright, i tell myself twice in the mirror before I cant go to sleep at night.' So I guess as long as I keep dreamin I will be alright!!

I wish my friend the best of luck with her life and her man-who IS great in his own way!

FYI-I really do not need a dime bag for those of you worried about me!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are so cute. I noticed that you commented on my blog--so I instantly came to yours--I've been reading for hours! You have such an interesting life! I will keep you on my list of "must reads". ha ha ha. Anyways, I love you and Rob--so why don't the two of you just get married?! I'm sure that when he meets you is will leave his wife! :) Maybe you should take a really hot guy to his concert to make Rob jealous! Good idea, eh?! I'll talk to you about this later! ha ha ha -Melissa W.

Maria said...

Rejoice in your singleness, Mary Ann. I am jaded now that I am divorced, but I promise that being married is not all it's cracked up to be. But that probably doesn't make you feel any better. Sorry. We'll have fun at convention!