Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006

Another year has slipped by me. While the time has been swiftly spent I have taken the time to learn a few lessons. I guess you could say that I am older, heavier and wiser. Well I am not sure about that last one but I had to include it in my list, ha ha ha! Anyway I have thought long and hard about my top ten list. I hope you enjoy it!

10. The Titan scaler is appropriately named
9. Giardellis in Ogden is the best place to get a greasy burger with your friends
8. Soy milk is pretty good, plus the plant manager is HOT
7. Italian Canolies are pretty tasty on a winter day
6. Captain Jack Sparrow still thrills the big screen
5. After 16 years Homer Simpson is finally getting his big break
4. Divorce sucks!
3. Dental hygiene boards truly are the most stressful event EVER!
2. Waiting for the results of the dental hygiene boards is the most stressful event EVER!
1. Being a real life RDH is a dream come true!

It has been a great year. I would like to thank my family, friends and all my fans for making it such a great one! Not to mention all the great tunes this year-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, 30 seconds to Mars, Three Days Grace, Digital Black, Breaking Benjamin, Blue October and so so much more (these have been my favs this year). I also want to say; Way to get a record deal Hemlock!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Thank you for your top 10 list!! It is perfect...in fact, it is a reminder that my life will be a living hell this next semester. Thanks for the pep talk the other day though...I needed it! You're an awesome chick!!

Em said...

Love the list. Divorce sucks and effects even those at distance. Living 8 and 9 does truley suck. Miss you tons, hope all is well, talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks! :-)