Monday, January 08, 2007

New Year--New Office!


This is my nephew and niece, Ty and Shay. Shay konked out watching my mothers-aka Grandma's favorite Christmas movie....Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. Man these two are the best! I love them to pieces!
I am now in my new dental office. Today was the third day. It is still crazy. There are two computer monitors in each op. It is nice because we have digital xrays so I can bring up the images on the assistant side monitor and move the whole window over to the dr side monitor which frees up the assistant side monitor so I can chart any active decay, crowns, etc for treatment planning. It is nice. Only bad thing is the mouse in my room is still not working!!!! The TV in my room still does not receive all the channels. We do not have blinds yet and the sun reflecting on the snow is just amazing! We have had to crank the air conditioning-which is amazing because our highs have been about 32 degrees! Overall it is a really nice office and I am excited to be able to work a little more! I love being a hygienist. It is so rewarding to treat patients and build a bond with them.

Today I cleaned my dr's teeth. I was so freaked out. I kept thinking about Heidi Wilson who cleaned Kami's teeth and Dougherty's brother's teeth. I thought if she can do it, I can too. So I did it. He said I did a good job, but I wonder if he just said that. I wish I could read his mind just for this one moment.

Well that has been my new year so far! I am pretty excited to rock 2007!

3 comments:

Jo's Crazy Adventures said...

ha! i am the first to comment this year! first off, i ust love your guts and i got your letter today and i just love my shay shay and her bike. dad actually thought that picture was me at first. lol! so i told june about fern and her other friends and she was like, wow i thought they forgot about me. thats nice. she is so cute and it is such a small world. so crystal cole and i played in the snow in a cement ditch and i got stuck and i had to roll out and i was on the ground laughing and cole came and helped me up....did i tell you about when i fell on the ice...well i did and cole didnt help me up and i was like, loser head...so when he helped me out of the snow it made up for that. ryan still loves me. i took a test...is your guy friend crushing or something like that...yeah he loves me. k, that is my life. oh my phone doesnt ring or go to silent anymore. it just vibrates....sad huh, oh but you should call me because i have a cool/fun message. k i love you buh bye.

Em said...

Your the best!!! Thank you for your words of encouragement. I sure hope I can pull it off.

Jami said...

way to clean the doc! I had to do that for a job/working interview and i wanted to shoot him for asking that of me! It ended up not being that bad i guess! I'm excited you have a new camera and can post pics!