Monday, January 22, 2007

Vampires vs Lycans

I would like to warn you that I am a novice on this subject. I have not researched all the info pertaining to these great mystical figures but I have learned a few things. So what type of person are you? Do you love Vampires? Or do you love Lycans? I love vampires but werewolves are not too bad-I mean who did not love Teen Wolf...go Micheal J Fox! I am a huge 'Underworld' fan. I love that movie so much! I was not too big on Buffy the Vampire Slayer but I could really enjoy watching the hottie Spike.

I have recently finished reading 'Twilight' and 'New Moon' by Stephanie Meyer. I just want to tell you that if you have not read it you really should put it on your list of must read books. I do not want to brag it up too much but....I LOVED IT! I also do not want to spoil it for you so all I will say is that Vampires are so dang sexy!! Stephanie promises that the third installment of the series will be released sometime in Sept/Aug. I honestly cannot wait! Also she is going to write 'Twilight' again from Edward's perspective....the first chapter is online!! Check it out right here if you want...The book is titled 'Midnight Sun'. It is wonderful! I cannot wait to read it.

On Jan 26 the movie 'Blood & Chocolate' is going to be hitting the big screen. I am all sorts of excited. I think the title is a bit lame but what can you do....I am currently reading that book as well. I am not sure about it yet but I want to give it a chance.

It snowed again this weekend. It is amazing how much snow Cedar has! It is great! I heard a new song by Incubus called 'Dig'. It cracked me up because all I have done lately is dig dig dig the snow from my walk and driveway. I know the song does not mean to dig out of the snow but it released at a perfect time for Cedar!

This is after the second storm a week ago. Amazing isn't it?

4 comments:

BreAnna said...

Wow, that snow is amazing! Only "not to be taken seriously" snow out here in NYC. Now I am too the point where I could do without it, you know when you feel like the window is closed, well my "snow" window is closed for the season. I am a huge reader! I actually read a couple of books each month, I noticed that you had ender game as a favorite, it is also a classic favorite of mine. I just re-read it about 4 months ago so I could remember how good it was, did you read any of the other ender series? I didnt, wondering what you thought. I will have to check these books out, I am always looking for a new good book (aren't we all!) Also I wanted to say from your older post, your niece and nephew are so stikin' cute, and so blonde they look like so much fun, he looks like a bucket of personality and she seems so sweet. Isn't life great! Congrats on the 6 months, it is a nice feeling to start seeing people you have already seen before! Hope all is well. you super ninja jedi hygienist!

BreAnna said...

Ok, so I want you to tell me a book to read. I just finished one today (Beneath a marble sky), and need a new one. I recommend "Kite Runner" if you haven't already read it, if you have I can give you another one. I also really really enjoyed "Maus" which is a graphic novel (I had never read one before but really really liked it) I have heard many people say that about the Enders books. I really want to read Speckled Monster (a historical novel about smallpox) I am up for all types of books, so dont feel like it has to fit into these genres, I would just love to try a book you enjoyed. I havent heard anything about the "water for elephants" I think I need to get your email so we can bookshare, I dont want to clutter your blog with book talk, because I can talk books for quite some time. (as you can see)

BreAnna said...

ooooo, I just looked up "Water for Elephants" and it said that "readers who enjoyed this book also enjoyed The Thirteenth Tale: A Novel" Which I just read a few months ago, and loved it! So I would say this book is worth a try, maybe I will have to try it too! ok, I will stop blog stalking you.

Em said...

Got to love the snow. Did you ever check out The Wheel of Time series. It is awsome! See ya in a couple of weeks. Bring on the food.