Friday, January 29, 2010

An easy busy day



Please forgive my ametur picture. Yesterday the morning sun rays were making the west sky so beautiful I could not resist trying to capture it. I should have turned off the lights. Well next time.
Thursday was a lovely day. Not did the sun shine but all of my patients showed up! To top that, they were all super easy prophys. You know the kind that barely have any lower lingual calc? Every single one needed xrays and exams (3 of them were 3-4 month perio maint). But due to their lack of tarter I had the easiest yet busy day. I loved it! I love seeing my perio patients and seeing how their tarter is less and less each time. I am not sure how that happens. I tell them it is because they have stepped up their home care. That makes them happy. I am unsure if tootpaste or diet or their brushing technique is the true reason to the decrease in build up. The mystery remains.

As my day ended I went home and took a nap. I had a sneak attack from the cramp queen. It was just wonderful to have an afternoon nap! It was a great day.

4 comments:

vicki said...

Those pics are gorgeous! So glad you are finding enjoyment in your work. So few people do these days.

cheeks said...

yay for super easy days like that! sounds like you've been needing one :) love the sunrise pic! have a good weekend!

Lori England said...

I am glad that you had a great day. There are always positive things out there we just have to look for them. See you soon!

Angie said...

Just so you know, I'm pretty much 100% in love with your view of the city. :-D