Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I Love My Family



I spent the weekend in Utah. I arrived in SLC on Thursday night. My brother Daniel, Brent and his wife Jenni came and picked me up. We went to The Melting Pot for dinner. It was our first time....
Brent and Jenni are the cutest people in the world. I love them so much. I cannot tell you how much because Jo Ann and Lori (my sisters) reads this blog and they would be jealous to learn they are not the favorite ha ha ha. Just teasing. I love all my sibs very much. I mean look at the pic of me and Daniel. who else would stop texting to skewer fight?



Here is Daniel enjoying his shrimp. He loved it so much. It was super fun watching him enjoy each bite. The kid is a machine. I love him so much.



Jenni and Brent took me to Delta. Jenni was tuckered out after getting up early to go to work while the rest of us slept in, so we let her sleep in the back seat. Her dog Lexie joined her. I love these two so much! I cannot even express how much I miss them already!





The next day was my nephew's baptism. It was wonderful. We had a good meeting and a great lunch after. Then we went rabbit shooting. We did not find any rabbits...could be because we were talking more than spotting ha ha ha.
Daniel konked out. He was super tired but could not resist getting the day off work to come hang out with us.



Brent and Jenni are shooting. They are such a fun couple. Jenni is hilarious and is now officially a Jones! She teased my dad and joked with everyone! I guess what I am trying to say; in case you have not figured it out-I love my sister in law. She is wonderful! And has lovely raspberry nipple cream!!!











What a stud with a beer can. I love this kid! and he is single everyone ha ha ha









Jo Ann and Jenni were evaluating boys shooting abilities. They are wonderful sisters! I am so lucky to have a wonderful family. I love them dearly. Maybe they will come see me...

12 comments:

vicki said...

Wow you have a big family! So glad you got to visit with them!

Lori England said...

Sorry I missed out on all the fun and pictures.

Ruth said...

I know a girl who needs someone! I am so glad you came to UT and chose to see me! Miss you!

cheeks said...

that's so great that you were able to make it to the baptism....family get togethers are the best! i was telling the girls i work with about how my dates used to pick me up on 4wheelers, with pistols, and we'd go shoot rabbits....you should have seen their jaws drop! gotta love us "country girls!" ha ha! the scenery in the "beer can" pic is gorgeous!! cute bro too ;)

cheeks said...

ps....is the melting pot worth the $$$? we have one here, but haven't splurged yet!

Lizi Bates said...

Hi Mair-nan! I'm so happy you got to head out to UT again!! Family is the best. Oh and that pic of your bro on the dirt road with the mountains in background and cool clouds is just awesome!

Em said...

I get to go home SAT. I'm so excited..to bad we couldn't have been there at the same time. Hope all is well.

Melissa Rees said...

What did you think of the Melting Pot? I was sorely dissapointed except for the desserts. And what the H is raspberry nipple cream?!

Maria said...

Um, Daniel is hot! Glad you had fun with the fam. I'm also glad that we're not the only family that goes shooting when we get together!

How are you doing? I think about you a lot.

Jo's Crazy Adventures said...

and you choose to put that picture of me?!!? what were you thinking? and since you are offically running a dating site.. hook me up!! love you sista!

Angie said...

Your family is fabulous! You're so lucky to have them, and they're so lucky to have you, too! :-D

Angie said...

Also, raspberry nipple cream? Ha ha! :-D