Saturday, August 28, 2010

How Could I Forget?

On my recent trip to Utah I stocked up on my beloved Utah Truffles mint flavored of course. I realized today that I needed one! I have had a bad week and could not believe that I had not indulged before now. I think I might later tonight when I can veg out and relax with a diet Pepsi.
My sister Lori who is mother of 3 had this handy little cooler built for bottles. It has a pocket for a freezer pack small enough airport security did not look twice at me (which was a first-I usually get additionally searched--did on my July trip)
This little cooler worked it's magic and got my stash of chocolate home unmelted. I am pretty happy that I remembered they were in my fridge! How could I forget?

7 comments:

Lori England said...

Yea! Chocolate is the best! Glad it worked and glad you did not end up getting strip searched for carrying it!

Ruth said...

Awesome!

Lizi Bates said...

YUM! You've reminded me that now I'm back in UT I have access to these delightful morsels! p.s. genius way to get them home a solid :)

The Obergs said...

oh those look delicious. I was in need of a treat like that today but all I could find was chocolate chips... lame. You deserve to indulge and I think it's kind of neat/interesting that you are still on good enough terms with Dan to spend a day with him. It's probably pretty nice to still have a friend in your ex. I'm sure 99% of people can't say that.

Angie said...

Not only do I love that you have a new stash of truffles, but I also love that you stacked them in an aesthetically pleasing pyramid for the photo op. :-D

cheeks said...

oh, i just left my other comment on the other post below and thought it was this one...

awesome that your chocolate didn't melt!! looks delish!

Melissa Rees said...

Oh goodness mair!! I am soooo sorry that these boys are being mean to you!! Keep your head high and eat more truffles. I ate two the other day and thought of you, and felt MUCH better!!