Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am Amazing

Check out this bag! I made this! I made the tube handles! Me! I also made the flowers on the handles!

As per my last post I have been on a crochet kick. It has been a challenge I have enjoyed tackling it. Dan noticed my excitement and interest and asked me to make a bag for his daughter Anna. He paid me well. (so confused about that) It took me about 6 days from start to unravel to unravel again to finish.

  I found this yarn that I thought would be great. Then Dan told me she wanted a green one. I totally lucked out. This pattern was a challenge to me. I called my mother so many times and last Sunday I unraveled the whole thing. I am really pleased with how it turned out.

I want to make me a smaller one--a scripture bag size.

7 comments:

cheeks said...

look at you creating! this is seriously awesome stuff!! i'm excited for your new-found talent!

Maria said...

That is so cute! You could start a side business. I wish I had a talent like that...

Thanks for changing my email :)

Ruth said...

You are awesome!!!!

Angie said...

You're a ninja! :-D

Jo's Crazy Adventures said...

how do i fill out an order form? love you! and my seashell bag!!! the kids even remind me to take it! and they fill it with rocks cuz they know i love rocks..teehhee

Lori England said...

make them and sell them at craft shows. do they do that there? I think they would make a cute diaper bag for someone we know and love!

vicki said...

WOW! I haven't been on your blog in a while. You have been so crafty! I am jealous of your skillz. I have not been at my sewing machine for over 2 years. I want to get back at it. Your bags are beautiful!