Saturday, January 08, 2011

Message From God

I received an email last night. From Carolee Arkillis (cca_night@hotmail.com). She is Dan's mistress. She said Heavenly Father asked her to deliver a message to me.  The exact email is as follows.

Heavenly Father has asked me to be messenger of the following message....

Ask Heavenly Father if it's his plan for you and Dan to be together...


I know she attends LDS singles activities in Portland (number 1 reason I don't go). I know she goes to church once in a while. I know she fornicates with my ex-husband. I know she has lied to my face. I know she is Dan's mother's friend. I do not have a high opinion of her. But I am pretty sure Mormons believe revelation is received in a certain order, by worthy people. She is not in my line of revelation receivers nor is she worthy. Add that to the fact I am not with Dan.
 
So I am emotional about this. I am angry. I want to send her a message from Satan telling her to rot in Hell. I also want to go off on how she does not in no way receive messages from God for me, and that she was not worthy of such revelation. I also want to mention if she thinks God is talking to her she needs to up her medication or she needs to get an exorcism.
 
I feel silly airing this dirty laundry and will probably delete this post soon but I had to write it out. Writing helps me purge my heart and soul. I need to relax and not retaliate. I need to let it go and let Carolee live her sad little life as a mistress. Thank you for letting my vent!

7 comments:

Ruth said...

I am with you on the letting go! I am working on that very thing myself. Just let things go. It is hard, I will not lie.

Angie said...

I am with you on sending her a message from Satan telling her to rot in Hell. ;-D

Lizi Bates said...

I personally like the email from Satan!

Jo's Crazy Adventures said...

Satan email!!! Or just ignore her..but thats not as fun. love ya!

Chelseys Blog said...

Mair..... oh my! you are totally right and I love the message from satan idea!

Lori England said...

I think that she will try to save your soal if you send her a message from satan. Could be some good intertainment! Sorry that you are so full of drama latley. Try to smile.

Maria said...

If she's Dan's mistress, what the hell does she care about you two getting back together? Doesn't she want him all to herself? That's too weird and using the guise of "revelation" is sickening. Please cut these losers out of your life.