Sunday, March 25, 2012

Curtains I built

This is the house that Scott lives
This is the orange counter top from the kitchen in the house that Scott lives

This is same counter tops (w/o flash) from 1972, in the kitchen, in the house that Scott lives.

These are little flower, not from 1972, in the kitchen in the house that Scott lives.

These are the curtains I built, with the little flowers, not from 1972, in a kitchen from 1972, in the house that Scott lives.

As you know the house Scott and I live in has some home improvement projects. We decided not to change the counter top and cabinets in the kitchen just yet. In fact I picked out a paint color 'Sweet Potato Pie' to paint the walls to match the counter tops. Scott saw this orange flowered fabric in Walmart (the only fabric place in Vernal). He bought me some and I made curtains yesterday. I am pleased to say I like the curtains! I like rockin the retro 70's kitchen! 

I might keep the yellow stove now! Go 1970!!!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Such a domesticated lady!!! :) Thank you for your friendship.

Melissa Rees said...

Love the puppy! You will have to let me know how life is with a dog. We have been thinking about getting one (Terry thinks the boys childhood will be destroyed if they don't have a dog).

cheeks said...

you are so domesticated!!! give it a couple years and you'll be glad you haven't remodeled...the trend is sure to come back around! good work!