Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hello Spring!



Last Saturday was my last day at Albertson's Pharmacy. It was a bitter-sweet day. I do miss many of the patients but I do not miss working every Saturday. So today is the first Saturday I have not had to work or had plans! It was luscious to sleep in until 7:50 this morning! It was the best morning! I had pancakes for breakfast, watched some Saturday morning cartoons, did laundry, loaded dishwasher, organized my room-especially my dresser drawers, made my weekly menu, and went grocery shopping. It was such a nice day I decided to drive up Cedar Mountain. It is one of my favorite places in the world. Isn't it beautiful? Cedar Breaks is not open during the winter so this is as close as I could get. It was worth it though. I always feel so rejuvenated after a drive up the mountain. Especially with some Fall Out Boy on the stereo. While FOB sang 'this aint a scene' I was enjoying this great scene!

After I came off my high mountain top I decided to go to a movie. I saw 'The Last Mimzy'. I thoroughly enjoyed it! It is going to be on my list to purchase. It is a great family movie with a sci fi theme-my fav! I love a good clean movie even though I did enjoy the hottie-filled bloodalicious action packed movie, '300' I have had my boob quota for the month-for some reason they do nothing for me....anyway back to Mimzy. It truly is a great movie full of imagination. It was the perfect topper to my Saturday off.

8 comments:

Jami said...

Aren't Saturdays fabulous? I don't think you will have a hard time adjusting to that AT ALL! It's nice to have a day to yourself! Gorgeous pics...i'm a sucker for scenery! I laugh about FOB--everytime i hear "Dance, Dance" i think of you because you're the only person i know that knows all those funky words!! I just hum along!

The Obergs said...

What great pictures! I also am so excited for spring and am loving the waking world around me. You are funny, I laugh that you think 7:50 is sleeping in, I would hate to hear what you think about waking up at 9:30.... I also have to agree with you about the babealicious '300'. I think I liked it more than Taylor, I could not believe all of the chisled abs that I saw, I came to the conclusion that they had to be computer generated because there could not be that many men with that perfect of physiques, what do you think?

Em said...

Lucky, I went to see TMNT...and I have to say I loved it. I started to cry in it and had to suck them back in. Who cries in TMNT, really! Anyway you have to take your nephew to see it. Oh, and I have been playing Auquauqua this weekend. I just cannot study anymore. I need a breather. Wish us lucky for tuesday.

Unknown said...

Ah, so pretty! I need to take advantage of my saturday's and go explore idaho. Heard there are some really pretty places....Yes, more than just potato fields! :)

So are you still enjoying it down there? Thinking anymore about going north?

Anonymous said...

What a luscious day indeed! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :-)

Jami said...

I can't remember this stop sign you are thinking about...i do however remember a stop light on the the day with hellish traffic and we had to pee so bad you and i jumped out of kels' car at the intersection and ran in the gas station to relieve ourselves!! Good times...don't miss the smell of the VA though!

Kami said...

What beautiful pictures! You must love where you are living. I found your blog again off of BreAnna's blog. I met up with Bre in New Orleans and she was telling about how amazing your blog was and that it also contained educational information. I am impressed. You have really come into your own. I have just rejoined the blogging world and will visit again soon!

BreAnna said...

oooo I just started reading twlight!! I need to get your email address so I have another way to contact you, so I dont have to book stalk your blog when I read a book and want to discuss with you! GOOD LUCK tomorrow, just remember you are a rockin' ninja!!