Friday, March 30, 2007

Another update

Today I presented my plan for a larger raise from CDC. I went in and talked to one of the three Drs at CDC-the other two were not there. I had prepared a spreadsheet documenting my production for the last 7 weeks. I had a column for prophys, bwx, fluoride, what the % of my production I earned etc. My doctor was so impressed! I proceeded with the speech I had been practicing for days. He liked my plan-which is to sell at least 2 fluoride tx daily. By doing fluoride tx I would be earning my own raise; my Dr liked the idea and the fact I had 7 weeks of proof that I could do it! He asked my if I thought of this plan and speech all by myself. I am proud to say that I did! I am on such a high! I do not have a final decision yet because the other 2 Drs need to be consulted but I have such a high right now that I am fine waiting until Monday to hear. My initial feeling is that I will get what I want. Who is the Dental Diva now?!? I AM!

I want to thank everyone for helping me with this hard decision and giving me the strength to present my plan like a man! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

6 comments:

BreAnna said...

Yeah!! I knew you would be just fine, keep us posted on what you decide, but it sounds like you now have two very good options, how nice is that for a change!! I am so impressed that you took your spreadsheet in there, that was brilliant. GO TEAM MAR!!!

Jami said...

That is awesome! I am very impressed! Good luck...though, by the sounds of it you don't need luck!

Unknown said...

See, before you know it, you will have then so impressed that they will be wrapped around your pretty little finger!! :) You are great and you deserve it!! You are a hard worker and i am sure the patients just adore you! Does this mean you will be staying in Cedar for a while?

Em said...

Wow! You did it. I am way impressed. Washington will be a sure thing once I have my licence in hand. Pray I pass the final test. I will be heading up May 10th, the day after boards to meet the staff, see the living area and of course to check out the local Target. I know I can survive anywhere if there is a Walmart or Target with in 20 miles. Oh, and a library. Boy, what do the last two sentences say about my life? Sad.

Anonymous said...

Good job. :-)

Aimee said...

You make it sound like it was a total breeze! You went in with total confidence, and blew his mind! You're a real inspiration. The decision will be hard...but I'm sure you'll do what's best for you. Good luck lady!!