Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Plot Thickens!

Monday the first miracle happened. My 11 & 12:00 patients were husband and wife. At 11:15 I tried to call them to find out if they were on their way and I did not get an answer at home or on their cells. So I proceeded to do what I always do....clock-out and have a 3 hour lunch. So I tell my dentist that I am leaving and he looked up and said 'why don't you stay. I am sure you can find something to do'. I almost fell over. There has been this unwritten law that the RDH clocks out whenever there is a no-show or cancellation and he has been the largest instigator of this law; so when he told me to stay I almost passed out. So I stayed on the clock until lunch at 1.

Today the second miracle happened. I got a raise from CDC. It is not as much as I wanted but it is definitely an improvement. Now these two miracles have started me thinking that maybe they know that tomorrow I am having a working interview....I guess we will see. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!

I hope National Boards went well for everyone! Thanks Breanna for the vote of confidence!

1 comment:

BreAnna said...

Wow, talk about Karma, you get it out there and it gives it right back! That is great!! This is exactly what I mean by looking does only good! You get a better opprotunity or you see that your current one is better than you thought! Sounds like you have a hard decision coming up! So weird that this all happened right now. Universe one.