Wednesday, November 26, 2008

3 count them THREE interviews!!

I finally have some interviews. I have one on Monday, a working one on Tuesday, and another one on Wednesday. I really want the Wed one. It is 3 days a week, and really close to me. Tuesdays is an hour commute and Mondays is every other Sat. I dont mind working some Sat but I just do not want to be locked into every other one. But then again I was planning on working @ Albertsons pharmacy every Sat so might at well work hygiene. Bring on the burn out:) Not really. I am aching to clean some teeth! I want to get into that calc and give it a good scrape! I am sick...what can I say. Well, Thanksgiving is going to be very non-traditional for me. I am not sure of the final events so wait for the next post....

1 comment:

Em said...

Any time Mair, any time.