Saturday, November 29, 2008

Danny Fanny

This is Dan's rear end, his hind quarters, his butt, his bottom, his derri air, where the good Lord split him, his keister, his rump, his heinie, his tush, blah blah blah. Anyway he dared me to make this post so I of course I had to do it! I mean how cute is this butt? It is pretty cute to me and honestly that is all that matters. So here is to Dan's butt.



I am reminded of a song Tamara taught me.....'I see your heinie so white and shiny. You'd better hide it before I bite it." It was sung to a baby who had the cutest little cheeks ever that you just wanted to bite them!



Here we are buying auto parts.


Here Dan is working on his 4 runner















Still working on the 4 runner.
Squatting changing out front speakers on the 4 runner.
Dirty butt from working all day.





























Leaning into the 4 runner and a closeup of the hole in his pants :)


















Last but not least...going to U-Pull It which is a huge junk yard that is all organized row by row numbered etc and you tell them the car model and year and they tell you what row etc. You then pay $2 to go in with your own tools and pull the part you need. So we were looking for cam shaft gears this day for the 88 4 runner. The parts cost $5.24 so it is worth going to get it yourself. Anyway, the 4 runner has had a hard week and is not feeling better. It has new brakes, master cylinder, cam gears, spark plugs and wires, steering fluid pump, side mirrors, and head rests. So now that Dan has worked his butt off maybe she'll run for a while and treat him good!

2 comments:

Lizi said...

Hahaha this post is hilarious!! I love the butt being referred to as where the Good Lord split him, haha! And good luck on your interviews...you'll kill it, I know it!

Anonymous said...

k so we have butt brother no butt brother....he is butt brother in law. haha i crack myself up. ahhhaaa! crack! woo! gotta stop doing crack! so bree loves that there is like ten pictures of his butt. we went to subway after we(you and i) hung up and there was a really cute man that made my sandwich!!! yay. anyways i love you!!!!!!