Sunday, March 27, 2011

Awww LOVE

Meet David's Challenger. This black 2009 Dodge Hemi piece of power is what I get the pleasure of being passenger in. This car is fast and powerful. David drives it expertly.  
The shiny black finish tops off the black interior. The interior is very nice. I still love the seat warmers more than I love the satellite radio-which many of you know my love of music. That is how great those seat warmers are. I love this car.

David was generous enough to drive me to Yakima Washington to attend Emily's wedding. It was raining in Portland-big surprise! As we crossed into Washington we climbed in elevation and experienced some snow! Luckily the Challenger was recently fitted with new wheels and tires and handled the road with ease. I love the snow. David loves his new tires.

David and I arrived at the LDS chapel in time to change and for me to point out the idiosyncrasies of the LDS churches. We had the ceremony in the cultural hall. It was a building with the chapel and cultural hall in the center and the classrooms and Bishop offices on the outer edge of the circle. The cultural hall was carpeted. I tried to convince David that Mormons play basketball on that carpet. I even pointed out that we were sitting in the key. I showed him the retractable basketball hoop and he believed. . . . I love the LDS religion but I am struggling loving being good right now.

Emily Adams-from WSU 2007 class of Dental Hygiene-married her patient Ray Warnstadt. I will always remember him as Red. Emily was lucky enough to know him professionally. I remember her telling me about this hot patient she worked on who was red headed and made her blush and turn red. I find her story to be one of the best and truly most romantic stories. I dont have permission to tell it and I am not going to ask her today---she is in Hawaii getting some long deserved lovin!

I love Emily. She was at my marriage ceremony. She was there for me in many ways over the years. she is completely beautiful. I love her choice of dress color! David and I have talked a little about weddings and he would like a white dress. I feel weird. I have been married before and think white is not appropriate. Emily pulled her dress off with such beauty. The whole ceremony was wonderful. I am so thrilled that she kept true to her covenants and beliefs and got a great man in Ray.
I know Emily loves Ray! And Ray loves Emily!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

My son would be so jealous of the car!

cheeks said...

That car is hot! :) Emily looks beautiful....and happy! That's awesome! I'm sure she was so glad to have your support at her wedding! How funny she married her patient! sounds like a good story!

Chelseys Blog said...

Love the car. Sounds like true love.......all the way around?

Bren and Jen said...

First of all I am very jealous of the seat warmers. I would live in that car. And I am so happy you are with a guy that treats you how a girl is suppose to be treated. I hope this isn't weird but he does the little things that Brent would do for me and still does, but that is what sold me on him. You are lucky and deserve it. I am so excited to see you soon and finally meet Mr. David.