Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring is coming

This is a nutria. It is a beaver like animal with a rat tail. They are kind of a plague. I have seen them in the marshy areas. Yesterday this one was munching on something as I walked home from the train. He was hogging the grassy knoll the geese like. I stopped to take a picture. It turned out to be a ridiculous event. It was raining, I was holding my umbrella (thanks Jo), and my phone rings. I know it is David. I try to answer but forget my headphones are in. Right about now I am wishing I had a third arm. This is not a new thought for me. Frequently I wish I had another arm when I am cleaning teeth and need additional suciton or cheek retraciton or tongue maneuvering. I finally answered the phone, took the pic and did not drop my umbrella. This hazy picture of a nutria is what I got. I did not get the tail in the shot, but you get the idea. I know you are fascinated and wish I had cute children to show here instead of a rodent. The irony is hitting me about now.
While waiting for a traffic light change I looked up and noticed a tree in bloom. The picture looks disorienting but it is turned the correct way. What I want to focus on is the blooms. It is true spring is coming. Plus the time changes in 3 days-a definite sign of spring.
I thank every one's thoughts in regards to my previous question.
I think my life is pretty wonderful right now. My job satisfaction is through the roof right now. I am so happy with my patients and my relationships with them. I am thrilled to work for Dr M. I am honored to work with Betsy and Kym. They are not perfect but are wonderful for me. I am trying to be a good woman and follow my heart. I am having fun and enjoying dating David. Life is fun and I am not sure where it is going to take me.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Of course you will have a baby. You are going to be an incredible mom. I always knew you would from the moment you came into my life. Something I thank Heavenly Father for everyday.

*Jo* said...

I personally get tired of looking at "the cutest kid in the world"!! your blog is great and ya never know what its going to be about and I love it x 12!!! I love your skills!! I love you!!!

Lori England said...

I am with Jo! I see cute kids all day I enjoy getting lost in your travels and photos. It helps when I am up at 1:30 am with a crying baby to visit the places you take pictures of

cheeks said...

I love that your blog has so many different adventures! I feel like mine has turned into a kid-only journal and is totally lacking in the adventuresome posts! i've never heard of a nutria...are they ugly like opossums? That's what i thought of by your description! The blossoms are beautiful...i don't think i've seen any yet, but we haven't been out much. I'm glad you are happy!!