Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Definition of Irony-When something is Ironic

I have decided to date only LDS men. This decision has hurt my heart and hurt others.
I have only one online dating website profile. It is with LDS singles. What is the corker here is for the last 2 weeks every time I am online the only man from OREGON-from the entire freaking state-is a man named DANIEL FAUST.
We met on this website and he is getting all sorts of action. He is in Afghanistan. I blocked him so he cannot see my profile. He makes me sick. It makes me loose all hope in men. How is it that there is not one other man in all of the state that is online. I mean come on-how am I supposed to choose the right when there is no choice. I mean I am not going back to Dan. I am not making that choice again. I have no hope.'

1 comment:

Ruth said...

There is hope. Have you thought to try looking for LDS men on the "other" dating websites? I am just curious, because I am sure they are out there. I have hope for you and all my other friends looking for love. What about in WA? Dave says there are lots of single LDS men in the law program. Maybe when I move there, I can hook you up. Just saying is all. You are a wonderful spirit and the right man is out there looking for you.