Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

What a wonderful Thanksgiving I had. 
Here is our table. Complete with Grandma Mabel Jones china set. It was so nice to see the print and eat the lovely dinner on the dishes.  
My niece Shay and a great stuffed turkey!
There was a personal family debate about the turkey and as usual my mom gave up what she wanted in lieu of what her children wanted. Regardless-it is a great turkey-gobble gobble as my nephew would say!
I am so thankful for my family and the great people they are. We have our hard times and we have our fun times. I try to see everyone and sometimes get my feelings hurt when things dont turn out the way I thought. 
I am still thankful for them.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

*Jo* said...

that table looks so wonderful!!! lol!!! i cant even remember mom telling me she wanted it.... it was like three years ago. ok maybe one.. it was a good dinner...especially pie...mostly yours..