Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Hippie style

I love having flowers delivered to me at work. Well who doesn't?  Last Tuesday, the day after Scott left he had these calla lilies delivered to me. 
This next picture is of a tree I can see from my opertory window. 
I am fascinated by Oregon's fall season. It is November 8th and there are still many trees that are mostly green. I know many are all yellow and many leaves have fallen, but I still see green. In less than 10 days I leave to spend Thanksgiving in Utah. It seems weird to have green leaves still on the trees this late in the year. I am not complaining at all. In fact I love it. I love that fall is such a long season here in the Northwest. I love the crisp days especially when those days are dry. It has been wonderful to experience life hippie style!
Even though I still laugh inside when my patients plop down in the chair with their coach handbag, gucci glasses, prada shoes and their legs are full on hairy!


4 comments:

Lori England said...

Those are the most beautiful flowers I have seen! I love them! So are you going to start dressing like a Hippie? LOL

Ruth said...

Beautiful flowers!

cheeks said...

ooooh, calalillies are soo beautiful!! i hope you have a great time w/ your fam for thanksgiving. Bring a coat...Fall is definitely OVER in these parts :)

Melissa Rees said...

LOL! Love not shaving during the winter, ha ha. The flowers are beautiful. This guy sounds like a keeper!