Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Surprise!

Saturday morning Scott surprised me by showing up at my front door. I kinda knew he was flying out. He did cover his tracks pretty good by saying he was sleeping in so I would not be suspicious when he did not text back. 
With Scott in town and the sun shining I took full advantage of the fun and we went through the fruit loop. I enjoyed it so much the second time-I am sure it was the company. 
The picture above is of Mt Hood. Covered in snow and a lone cloud on the peak. Many of the stops were closed for the year and there was so much less traffic this weekend. I introduced Scott to Honey Crisp apples. He is a huge fan as many of you are.

Scott gave me an ice cream ball for my half birthday. We filled it up and were rolling it around

It was so much fun and delish!
I had a wonderful weekend and was spoiled to death by Scott. I am not accustomed to having whatever I want. I think I could get used to living with someone again. I worry I am not ready. So I will slow down and take my time and enjoy this part of the ride.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Yay for Scott coming to see you!!!! :) I want to go on the fruit loop!

Melissa Rees said...

An ice cream ball? This guy's a keeper!! Plus the fact that he's flying to YOUR place :) Girls should never do the chasing!!

*Jo* said...

love the slippers you are wearing!! ps mom got new slippers. she shot a polar bear and made slipper boots:)

Aimee said...

You seem so happy! I'm glad! :)