Friday, July 24, 2009

Private

Here is the deal. Someone freaked out I put his life on line. I was confused. I honestly thought I was putting my life on line. So he asked me not to put his life on line anymore. Emails and phone conversations are ok. I figured since you have to log in with email that going private counted. So I compromised and went private.

I know I have written posts about a certain person (He Who Must Not Be Named) and have had no repercussion. I am so confused. I asked said person why he freaked out on this post but not other past ones. He said he did. I dont buy it. I honestly do not remember it. I am going crazy and I am tired of it. So I am sorry for any confusion going private may have caused anyone.

4 comments:

cheeks said...

hey, just disregard my email i sent! i didn't see my email before i sent yours! HAve a good weekend!

Melissa Rees said...

It's ok! Just as long as I can still read it :)

Maria said...

Glad you're still blogging! Is there anyway you can change my log-in to my Hotmail and not my Gmail? I never use my Gmail and my Hotmail is the one connected to my blog. If not, it's no biggie.

vicki said...

Ok...saw this post and I get it now.