Saturday, July 25, 2009

223 Posts Later

This is my 223 post. I am coping Jami and telling you 223 things about myself. Just kidding. I will tell you 23 things....Take notes there will be a quiz.

1. My favorite movie is The Matrix
2. I did not know I had 2 half-brothers until Young Women's Recognition night--got my medallion. So I was 18.
3. I got a D+ in college-only class I did not get an A in. Ha ha ha
4. I love being LDS. I love my testimony of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
5. I want to speak more spanish
6. I think Hispanics are a beautiful people--especially the men...oh yeah!
7. I yearn to play the piano
8. I do not have a passport
9. I am afraid of being in water where I cannot touch the bottom
10. I have never been snow skiing-or water skiing see #9
11. I sucked my thumb until college
12. I never had braces on my teeth-a miracle seeing as how #11 exists
13. I have 'agg laches' (said egg lakes--transposing the first letters, so dyslexic) or leg aches (headaches in my legs)-no one knows why
14. I bite my nails
15. I enjoy camping
16. I have been to the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans
17. I love my country!!!
18. My favorite holiday is Memorial Day
19. My favorite music artist is Rob Thomas/Matchbox 20 followed by Lifehouse
20. My favorite meal is breakfast
21. I always wanted to be a fat grandma like my Grandma Jones who I knew loved me unconditionally. I felt special around her. I can still feel her love. As a child I differentiated my grandmothers by their weight. I love both grandmothers but I was closer to Gma Jones. I miss her
22. I love the Utah Jazz no matter how many times they break my heart
23. My favorite number is 23

Here are a few things about me. Maybe you already knew some of these things. I share quite a bit.... so maybe you did not learn a thing. But it was fun for me.

6 comments:

Ruth said...

You are awesome! I hope you are well!

Lori England said...

Why the water thing? It is odd because I have the same fear. Ty and Matt are trying to get me to go swimming in the canale. I know I could survive (I can float) but I am very scared! I have never jumped into water either. Why would we have the same fear? It is not from our parents because they are both swimmers. Weird

Mary Ann said...

I dont know. I know how to swim. I have done it in the shallow end of Delta pool. And I can float. So I know I would not drown. I know i would live and have fun even. But the fear is there....I did not know you had the same one. I am so glad we are sisters!

cheeks said...

really i was so excited to read 223 things...and a little let down there were only 23, although i loved every last one! i love reading things like this about people. i did already know some of them....but not the one about fear of deep water, even though you know how to swim! impressive you never had braces after the thumb thing, and your teeth are beautiful! whenever i hear rob thomas i totally think of you! i like that you differentiated gmas by weight...i did mine by location...like "grandma idaho!" thanks for the fun list!

Maria said...

So my friend out here says it's better to be a huggable grandma and not a breakable grandma. She wants to be a fat grandma too!

vicki said...

Totally fun list. My mother got rid of her leg aches by taking magnesium/calcium supplement daily.