Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thanks Friends!

Alright friends. Here I am again. Another week has gone by. I still have 2 more days of work this week...sigh...At least I have some time off work the first part of Aug. Dont know what I am doing for this time off. That remains a mystery. Good thing I like mysteries.

Well I am doing great. I have not felt this good emotionally and physically for several months. I have an appointment with a urologist next week. I think I will be scheduled later for a bladder scope....now that will be fun!! At least I am getting closer to finding out what is wrong with me.

So today I worked my 8 hours-we start at 6:30 finish at 2:30 and am home getting laundry done for the week and all the cleaning....dang my bathroom is a disaster-gross Mair Hair!! Then Dan will be home and hopefully we will do something fun! At least that is my plan. Life is good this week! Honestly. I am happy down to my metatarsals! I think some of my happiness is from your support! I appreciate all you guys have done for me. Thanks for being the great friends you are!

3 comments:

Lori England said...

What where is your i need support post? The thing you need to remember is that we are all on the outside looking in on your life. You are in it and you know Dan and we do not so please remember this. It is always easy to solve other peoples problems. Love you Lori

cheeks said...

so glad you are happy!! i hope you plan something great for your time off in august! have a super weekend!

Maria said...

These seems like quite the about-face, but if you are happy then I am happy for you.

Please don't hesitate to ask for advice. You can't do it all on your own.