Wednesday, June 08, 2011

350 POSTS!!!

Drum roll please----this is my 350th post. Wow I have shared a lot!
This xray is of a 35 yr old non-smoking male. He is healthy. He is not on any medication. He takes a multi vitamin. He brushes 2x daily with a Sonicare on the sensitive setting. He flosses daily and sees me 3 times a year. He had ortho (braces). His perio chart records 4-5 mm pocketing in most posterior teeth. He has general slight marginal gingivitis. His build up is minimal. What concerns me the most about this xray is the very very short roots this man has. Have you ever seen such cute little roots? I dont mean to make light of this man's predicament. It is a very tragic situation he has to live with. He most likely will be in dentures before he dies. That fact is very sad.
I saw this patient on Tuesday. I was so excited to try my new Cavitron tip. It was a wonderful instrument.
I am so happy with my job. I really am happy in my life.
I want to confess I deleted the folder I had in my email that had all of Dan's emails. I did not go through it and delete the bad ones and keep the good ones. I did not read any of them. I just deleted the folder of 364 messages and then deleted my deleted lol. It was quite freeing. I am so happy that my heart is finally not in love with him anymore.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

That is a HUGE step! I am so thankful you called me the other night. You are such a wonderful friend!

cheeks said...

AWESOME!!!!!! That's a big step, you won't regret it!