Monday, June 27, 2011

Muchas Gracias

This week my Farmer's Market visit resulted in these flowers.

I do not know the name of these large purple bells (they maybe Campanula maybe not). I have started calling them Tinkerbells. I have not seen the Tinkerbell movies but I can imagine that little fairies standing inside and peeling the pedals down. Whatever their name I have enjoyed having them in my home this past week. They really do cheer up my heart.
Through modern technology I have been able to meet Scott. He lives in Vernal, Utah. We Skype, chat and talk. Yet we have not met yet. I have known him for over a month. I was surprised one day when a package arrived and inside was this CTR ring.
It is perfect. Nothing for my gloves to snag on at work, the flowers cheer my heart. I am so lucky to live in a world where Skype, email, chats, texts, phone calls are all possible. I am thankful for Scott and his ability to reach my heart.
I am thankful for you all for the multiple ways you have blessed my life!!! I mean it.
Thank You

4 comments:

Ruth said...

That is a beautiful CTR ring! I am glad you have found someone too!

Chelseys Blog said...

How sweet is that? I am with you. I love skype, facebook, blogs, technology. It makes the distance seem not so far from great friends, like you, and family:)

Melissa Rees said...

Love the ring!! Love the guy too. Hopefully it goes well for you!

Lori England said...

Love the ring on! Yea for Scott!