Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Christmas in Hygiene World

I got a new Cavitron insert today. I was so happy I had to tell you all about it.
Pictured here is the green Slimline insert and the new purple Ultra Thin insert.
Can you see the difference in width? The Ultra Thin is so tiny. I love love love it. I quickly ran it through the statim and used it.
Most of my patients are regular patients who brush 2+ times a day. Their tissues are healthy. The drink copious amounts of coffee and wine. Stain is rampant while tarter is not. I use the Cavitron for stain removal. This Ultra Thin insert is going to make it so much more comfortable for the patient. Not only does the tip slip under the tight tissues with ease it vibrates less and the sound is much easier to tolerate. I am so thrilled with the tip that I could not wait to tell you!

No comments: