Tuesday, December 02, 2008

2 down 1 to go

Today I woke up at 5:30 am to drive 1 hour and 10 min to a working interview. I worked 7 hours. One of which was an interview with the front office manager. Needless to say I saw only 5 patients today. It was kind of weird. The office does things a little different and Eagle Soft is weird....Sorry WSU! What is weird is that the Dr was so nice and personable and she diagnosed very well and respected the patients wishes like waiting to do a crown and not doing xrays today- that kind of thing. I liked her a lot. Plus her I-pod played Rob Thomas and Matchbox 20 like 9 times today so that rocked!

There are 2 assistants. They too were great. They took me to lunch. We had a good time and chatted about live, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It was nice. But the vibe just was not there. My patients loved me...of course right ha ha ha. I did not get offered the job and do not think I will. Not sure why. Not sure I care.......It was a great office with great staff and great patients and maybe it was just too great? I don't know. It is just not meant to be my office. Well one more tomorrow @ 10am only about 7 minutes from me; Yeah!

1 comment:

Maria said...

That happened to me. Some offices are so weird. Everything can be almost perfect, but one little thing can be off and it doesn't work. Good luck!