Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My working interview....

So the interview went alright. I worked 8.75 hours. I cleaned the assistant Pavel's teeth...yup the office in downtown Portland has only one assistant. He rocks though. I had 1 no show and 1 cancel. But Dr Mueller said stay on the clock visit with the staff, read a dental magazine, do whatever. That attitude alone made me want to work for him! He is younger than I am but I am ok with that. He is very laid back. He is conservative when it comes to restorations and I really really want this job. I really hope I get it! So 'Becky' is on his schedule to work next Monday but it does not say working interview it just has her name as working like it does tomorrow with the temp working. So I dont know if Becky is having a working interview or just working. Does not matter anyway, Dr M told me he would let me know before Friday if I had the job or not. There is a temp on wed and thurs and a working interview on Friday so I am thinking that either Dr M is crazy....or I got the job. I really hope I got the job.

No comments: