Monday, December 08, 2008

Our House


This is our house. It is so little! It is a one bedroom house. This is the front view.


This is our back door. The house has a little kitchen, little living room, and really tiny back porch area where the washer and dryer take up the whole space. When going in the back door you have to slink inside because the door does not open all the way due to the washer being in the way.


This is the front corner of our house. The two windows are our bedroom. Notice the clear sky....


This is our back yard. It is still green! It is so cute and tiny!
This is my roommate! He is pretty cute too but not so tiny!
I love him to death. I am so glad we found each other! I do not like thinking about my life without him!

4 comments:

Lizi said...

Cute house! Isn't it fun to have your own house and your own yard?? I like the tiny-ness of it...nice and cozy. And what's better than sleep-overs with your best friend every night?!

Virginia said...

I like your house! Not sure about the landscaping... but it's cute! I really like the black path to the front door and the wind chime! Did you figure out why the other RDH Becky is being cut hours yet?

Em said...

WOOHOOO you're working. You'll find your groove. No news yet, I'll find out on Friday.

Anonymous said...

little house. what is that picture by the tv? little forces you two to get along and work out everything married couples need to work out! Lori
except everytime you pass each other you end up pregnant. Matt