Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good News

I finally have good news!! Last night at 6:36 pm Dr Mueller called me and offered me the hygiene job in his office downtown. I am so excited about this! This is the job I have been wanting. Dr M has taken his sweet time in deciding who he was going to hire. I am just so stinking happy it is me!!

Today I had to commute to McMinnville over an hour away in the snow...not bad since the news told everyone to stay home. Anyway when I got there I discovered that the office had a flood. Last night a pipe broke in the fire sprinkler system and backed up into the office. All the ops were damaged...except hygiene. So I worked 3 hours. Then my next 2 pts were new and since all xray machines were wet and shorted out we called the pts to have them reschedule. The Dr felt so bad about my day being shot but what can you do? So I came home early and now get to celebrate with my cute boyfriend!

We are celebrating because of his grades....found out yesterday and my job! I wonder what we will discover...

5 comments:

Em said...

woohoooo for you. And no my iron didn't freeze, I over worked it. So, I bought a new one this morning, I could not wait. Cost 80.00 bucks. Have to have a good iron. Rowenta! I think I'm in love. Crist lines, smooth fabric...what more could a girl want?

Em said...

Oh, dear, that was crisp lines. I haven't changed, I still can't spell.

Lizi said...

Woot woot ya Mair!! I'm so happy you landed the best job! I knew you'd get it! And congrats to Dan for being a smarty! You two are a power couple already. Watch out world.

Aimee said...

Congrats!!

Scott and Misty said...

Congrats Mair! We are in Cedar and missing you so much. I'm happy you got the pan of your dreams, and then man of your dreams:)